Prep Day Lesson:
- Play the Mystery Skype video for students and brainstorm ideas on how SKYPE can enhance their classroom experience.
- Be sure to practice and review different types of questions, brainstorm a list of question ideas and talk about the importance of evidence-based questions and logical order of questioning.
- Review roles and ask students to sign up for roles that interest them.
- Break the class into 2 teams and assign / have them choose a location (anywhere in the world!)
- Let students practice a mystery skype against each other:
- Include the major roles and a shared Google doc for students to get a "realistic" experience!